* Instant Driver's License Services - No waiting in Line
Driver’s License Renewals (non-commercial)
- You will receive a camera card that will extend your driving ability for 60 days.
- The driver must be present with his/her current or expired driver’s license.
- Complete & sign DL-60A (state invitation to renew) (not available to the public) or state form DL-143 can be filled out
- You will need to visit a photo center to have your picture taken for your new 4-year license. Schuylkill Haven PennDOT Driver License Center 972 East Main Street, Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, 17972 Phone 800-932-4600 Hours Tuesday: 8:30AM - 4:15PM, Wednesday: 8:30AM - 4:15PM, Saturday: 8:30AM - 4:15PM
Driver’s License Duplicates (non-commercial)
- You will receive an interim license to extend your driving privileges until your photo license arrives in the mail in approximately 7-15 business days.
- The driver must be present with proof of Government Issued Identification. i.e.: State ID, Passport, Social Security Card, Weapons Permit, Military ID & Voter’s Registration.
- State form DL-80 will be filled out, signed and notarized.
- A Utility Bill is required if an address change is requested in conjunction with a replacement license.
NOTE: For a duplicate camera card you will need to visit a photo center to have your picture taken for your new 4 year license after your camera card arrives in the mail.
Non-Driver Photo ID Renewals
- You will receive a camera card on the spot.
- The applicant must be present with his/her current or expired Pennsylvania Non-Driver’s Photo ID
- Complete & sign DL-54 ID (state invitation to renew) (not available to the public) or state form DL-54B can be filled out.
- You will need to visit a photo center to have your picture taken for your new 4 years Non-Driver Photo ID.
Driver’s License Restorations
- In cases that we can “instantly” restore you; you will receive a letter stating that you are no longer suspended.
- Applicant must appear in person with proof of Government Issued Identification. i.e.: State ID, Passport, Social Security Card, weapons permit, military ID & voter registration.
- In some cases, proof of insurance in his/her name will also be required. Please contact our offices for more information.
- Proof of insurance and or restoration fees can be posted instantly on or after the eligibility date.
- The record will be printed out on the spot.
- We can instantly provide you with the following:
- Basic information
- 3 Year Record
- 10 Year Record
- Full History
- Driving records can be provided to the driver as long as he/she has proof of identification.
- Driving records can be provided to a company requesting the information as long as the driver has previously signed state form DL-503. We will notarize the signature of the requester
- Individuals will need a government issue ID.
- You will receive an update card to carry along with your photo Driver’s License or Non-Driver Photo ID.
- Applicant must be present with his/her current driver’s license or Non-Driver Photo ID.
Additional Information and/or documentation may be required depending on your transaction.
State and services fees apply.
Credit Card Fees Apply